Monday, October 6, 2008

Move over Slowsky's...Meet Tide to Go!

If you know me, you know that I love TV! If you know me really well, you'd know that I love commercials even more. My dear friend Amy and I have shared our love for Bill and Karolyn Slowsky. Here is my personal favorite... (scroll down and pause my playlist at the bottom for the full effect)




But, I have to say, there is a new commercial that trumps the Slowsky's. Here you go---enjoy!




I love the "NOOOOO!" part. Who thinks of this stuff? I want to be that funny!
Don't hate Slowsky's. I still have love for ya! Maybe you just need a new commercial...

2 comments:

The Yeadons said...

That Tide commercial is hilarious! I hadn't seen that one yet- and you totally took me back with the slowsky's :)

Anonymous said...

Way to represent the Slowskys! You know I love them! I'm a big fan of the Tide commercial, too.

Have you seen this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGnPVDSFKw8